Jadilah Sahabat Kulaan...

SEWA

SEWA

TRIP

TRIP
PAKEJ TRIP KE KRABBI, HATYAI TERMURAH...

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Amaran Sultan Johor Kepada Nizar, Jaga Mulut Tu...

Message from Crown Prince of Johor to YB Nizar :

"JOHOR Royal Family does Not take any Money from the Government. Since the time of Almarhum Sultan Ibrahim. Feel free to ask the MB or any Government officials.

The Money allocated to My Father and I every month as a Sultan and Tunku Mahkota is put into Yayasan Iskandar and. Yayasan Ibrahim.

The purpose of these foundations(Yayasan Iskandar and Yayasan Ibrahim)is for the Rakyat and to assist the Johor State Government. I my self, since the time I was the Raja Muda, Never took 1 cent from the Government till this very Day. Its my Rakyat's Money.

So before You Open your mouth. Do your research!!!..."
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The True Brothers

The True Brothers